Welcome to Booster Bot!
Hi! Booster Bot can manage, track & log the server boosts events for you in your server. From sending thankyou/greet message to assigning auto roles on server boost.. . To allowing boosters to maintain their own personal role (only name and color)
Setup is quite simple. You can start with bb help or bb guide command to get step by step instructions.
Mainly there are 3 things in setup
- Make sure your System Channel is selected & Send Message on Server Boost is enabled (server settings -> overview)
- bb help setup - For prefix, bot-manager, auto-role on boost & allowing boosters for personal role.
- bb help greet - For thankyou message, channel, image, embeds and other customizations.
Please set log-channel (
bb setup log-channel #logs), greet channel (
bb greet channel #boosts), System Channel and make sure bot has all perms in respective channels for proper functioning.
You can start with
.help setup to see what configurations you can edit & you want to set.
- You can remove any config anytime by setting it's value to
bb setup manager nonewill remove bot manager role.
Setup command will let you add/edit/remove bot settings like :
|prefix||It'll change prefix to |
|manager||Mods role will be able to manage bot settings|
|log-channel||Logs changes related to boosts (role, boost add/remove) etc.|
|add-role||Boosted role will be auto assigned on server boost. But will not be removed automatically if boost is removed.|
|custom-role||Will let boosters maintain their personal role. Role will be deleted if boost is removed by user|
Setting up greet/thankyou message & channel is necessary if you want bot to send custom message.
- Bot will send random message & image(if enabled) from a list of custom messages you'll provide one-by-one
To setup message, image, embeds use these commands :
|message||Add this message to custom message list and if you want to reset list : |
|image||Same as message, adds image to list and you can clear list by : |
|embed||Will not send embed message & It'll ping the booster (Enabled by default)|
|thumbnail||Will show server icon as thumbnail if embed is enabled (set to |
|stats||Will not show total boosts & server level on greet message (Enabled my default)|
For Server Boosters
You claim your custom role by
bb role command (If enabled my server admins)
- Your auto role (if assigned) will not be removed automatically on removing boost.
- But your custom/personal role will be deleted once you remove your boost.
To maintain personal role :
|claim||Will make a new role |
|name||Edit role name to |
|color||Will change role color to |
|delete||Deletes your custom role! But don't worry, you can claim it back|
- Also, server boosters can see what roles others claimed by using
- It'll show role, along with booster that role belongs to and when it was claimed.
Here is list of commands users can access :
|count||Show server boosts & level statistics|
|userinfo||Shows your/mentioned user's boost statistics|
|help||Shows help general embed / provided command's info (ex: |
|invite||Sends useful invite links (bot's invite, support server invite) in embed.|
- More commands will be added for users to see boost stats analytics in more representative way.
Your suggestions are always welcomed :)
Please upvote ☝️
Please upvote if you liked this bot. It really help a lot.. especially a small bot like this . Your 1 upvote can make this bot come in suggestion if they want a similar bot.