Terms of Service
Last revised on August 4, 2021
Discordlist (the “Operator” or “we"), the owner of the Website located at https://discordlist.gg (the “Website”), provides the Website as a service to our users.
By using or accessing the Website you acknowledge agreement with the terms. If you do not wish to agree with these terms, then do not access our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this TOS.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary
- You are not under the age of 13
- You will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Service without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or any other data of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of collecting data.
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten another user on our platform.
- Sharing content that promotes or glorifies self harm or suicide.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Anything you submit or otherwise make available on the Website is referred to as "Contributions" You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the Contributions you submit to the Website.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
These Terms of Service and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.