Last revised on April 25, 2022
Discordlist ("we", "our", or "us") take privacy, transparency and security seriously.
A. Types of Data We Collect and How We Collect ItWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
A.1 Data you provide to us
- Registration: By signing in on Website, you actually register through a third party service known as Discord. The third-party service may send us information such as your profile information. This information varies, and is controlled by that service, or as authorized by you via your privacy settings.
- User profile: Anything you update or upload to your profile such as biography, banner, email address and social media links.
- User activity: As you use our Website, we collect information on how you access and use it, including your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data what type of content you interact with, and any media you upload to the Website.
A.2 Data Collected AutomaticallyWe, and our third-party service providers, automatically collect certain information when you visit or use our Website, through the use of statistical and tracking cookies and similar technologies.
We use such cookies to help customize your experience so that your use of our Website is as relevant and as valuable to you as possible, such as:
- Saving content you've previously submitted so you don't have to re-enter it.
- Tracking pages you've visited.
- Recognizing you to deliver content specific to your interests.
B. How We Use Your Data
C. Your Rights
For personal data that we have about you, you have the right to access, correct, seek erasure and to restrict us from using your personal data. If you decide to exercise these rights, you can:
- Delete your account (Click > User Settings > Danger Zone > Delete Account)
- Your Discord ID (e.g "123057713482694658")
- What to remove (e.g "Account, Bot, Server")
- Removal reason
D. External Links
Our Website may include links to other websites that are not controlled or operated by us.
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
If you have reason to believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided this kind of information to us through the Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
F. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
G. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
H. Restricted access
There may be situations where we delete and/or restrict your account if we believe the account is breaking our rules.
If your account is restricted and/or deleted, you are not allowed to avoid the restrictions.
This is in some cases final, and can only be appealed if specified.
If you require additional information, please contact [email protected]. Please put which category from the policy you're referring to in the subject line. (eg. "H. Restricted access - My account got banned")