InterChat: Connecting Servers Beyond Imagination!
InterChat is a powerful discord bot that enables effortless cross-server communication. By adding InterChat, you can engage in real-time conversations with members of different servers while within the comfort of your own! Whether you wish to collaborate with others, unite for special events, or simply connect with like minded individuals from around the globe!
Why Choose InterChat?:
- InterChat offers a unique opportunity to enhance your server's activity.
- Rest assured, InterChat is committed to your privacy and never stores your message data.
- InterChat's developers value your suggestions and are committed to providing regular updates.
- Experience the joy of connecting with friends from different servers in a fun and interactive way.
- Personalize InterChat to your preferences, whether it's choosing a distinct embedded color, customizing hub icons, or opting for a compact format.
To set up InterChat:
- Choose a channel: on your server where you want to receive messages from other servers. It is recommended to create a separate channel specifically for this purpose, as using the bot in a general chat channel may become cluttered.
- Browse Public Hubs: Type
/hub browseto browse hubs on interchat. To connect to a hub, simply use
/hub join. If the connection is successful, a message will appear in the chat to confirm the connection.
- Send messages! Type your desired message in the channel you set up without the need for a prefix or command.
- Chat with users from other servers in the hub.
- Want to take a break? To disconnect from the network, simply click the red disconnect button. You can also use the
/network managecommand to view and edit your hub connection at any time.
After setup & customization:
This is how sending messages to and from other servers will look like after a little customization:
If you encounter any issues while using InterChat, you can join the official
/support server or use the
/support report command to report the problem to the developers. A list of available commands can be accessed by using